Open Enterprise Logistics Foundation crowdsale announced
Open Enterprise Logistics Foundation team is proud to announce their crowdsale.
See Open Enterprise Logistics Foundation overview.
The Foundation for Blockchain-Powered Logistics
The OEL Foundation is building an open source decentralised smart contract infrastructure for logistics applications. It is optimised to satisfy four key criteria:
– Low cost and consistent transaction speed
– For scalability
– Data confidentiality
– For enterprise grade applications
– Reward data sharing
– For bridging the gap between the physical supply chain and the decentralised ledger
– Open collaborative governance
– For ensuring the standards required for all participants in the supply chain
Data provided by TokenMarket digital asset database