Claymore has updated his dual Ethereum plus DCR, SC, LBRY, PASC, Blake2s and Keccak AMD and Nvidia GPU miner to version 11.6 bringing some performance improvements for slower Nvidia GPUS as well as increasing the usability of older GPUs with less VRAM along with new features and bug fixes. You can read what is the full list of changes in the latest version 11.6 below:
– improved hashrate for weak Nvidia cards by about 1%.
– zero devfee for 3GB cards in Windows 10, same as for all 2GB cards.
– applied some tricks to increase available memory for 3GB cards in Windows 10 so you can mine ETH a bit longer.
– now you can press “y” key to turn on “Compute Mode” in AMD drivers for all cards (Windows only).
– Linux version: removed openssl library dependency.
– improved “-logfile” option, now you can use it to specify a folder for log files, use slash at the end to do it, for example, “-logfile logs”.
– added “-epoolsfile” and “-dpoolsfile” options.
– remote management: now “miner_getstat2” command also returns PCI bus index for every GPU.
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements.